Bump and Baby Massage
Qualified Massage Therapist specialised in Pregnancy/Postnatal Massage and Baby Massage Instructor.
Welcome to Bump and Baby Massage. I’m Anna McGettigan, an ITEC qualified massage therapist, and IAIM qualified baby massage teacher and mother to two daughters aged eight and six.
Pregnancy massages are available in my tranquil treatment room. Relax, unwind and switch off from the outside world with a highly qualified and epxerienced theraist – you are in safe hands.
Massage can help with…
Reduced stress and increased relaxation which can lead to improved sleep
Reduced pain, muscle soreness and tension which can lead to fewer headaches
Improved circulation, energy and alertness
Lowered heart rate and blood pressure
Improved immune function
Time out for you to switch off and disconnect from the world
Baby Massage is a beautiful way to get to know your new baby communicating your love for them through touch. There are many benefits of baby massage including:
- Building a loving bond between parent and baby
- Relaxation for both baby and parent
- Stimulating and supporting your baby’s physical, emotional and social development
- Relief for your baby if suffering from colic, digestive issues etc.
- Meeting other parents and getting to know each other and share parenting experiences in a relaxed home from home